After using computer for a long time, the computer slows down, and have you ever thought about clean up the disk and process disk fragmentation? Here I will share with you how to clean up disk space and how defragging to improve the speed of your computer. Here I choose WIN7 system and hope I it can help.
1. First, double-click on the computer, enter the computer, see the distinguished disk, select the disk you want to clean up (for example, C disk), right-click.
2. Click Properties, Properties interface will pop up a dialog box, you will see disk cleanup under the convention.
3. Click Disk Cleanup, pop up a dialog box showing a interface that PC is scanning your hard drive which needs to be cleaned.
4. After the scan is complete, the dialog box will pop up, showing which redundant files can be deleted, Win7 is very user-friendly, you can selectively delete the file you don’t want any more.
5. After selecting, click OK, then the dialog box will pop up, and then select Delete files.
6. Then the system will start to clean,this process may take several minutes or longer, depending on the size of the file you want to clean).
7. After the cleanup is complete, the dialog box will pop up to let us confirm. We can see the used space is reduced, freeing up some space, so you can make your computer run faster.
1. Click Start – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – Disk Defragmenter.
2. Pop up Disk Defragmenter, you can see the bottons of configuration plan, analyze disk, defragmentation etc,.
3. Click the Configuration plan, you can set automatic disk defragmentation very week (again we see the WIN7 humanity), of course if you do not like it you can ignore this step.
4. Choose the disk you want to defrag or analyze.
5. You can see the disk has been cleared.
There arestill many ways you can adopt to accelerate the speed of your computer, you can learn more to clean junk file and evidence data to free up disk spaces.